- My password is complicated. It has a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory theme and, well, it's long-ish.
- My caffeine IV does not reach into the studio where I keep my transportable laptop.
- I'm reading a book right now that I just can't put down.
- I'm literally in front of a computer screen for 98% of my day... when I get home I do not want to look at a computer nor do I wish to talk on the phone. Sorry mom.
- This studio is a hot mess and needs to be cleaned and re-organized. (not gonna happen anytime soon)
- I'm planning a two-week trip to Maryland to celebrate my son's graduation from the United States Naval Academy. (Announcements, academy-encrusted gifts to be ordered, taco bar party to be planned, travel arrangements and I-pass to be purchased [we're driving], planning a week's worth of activities for those attending with us, planning my wardrobe around one single belt.)
Only 6? I'm sure if I had just one more cup of coffee I could come up with 4 more... but, that's all I got for now!