Image from Google ImagesDear God,
There are so many unanswered questions that I have. When I tell this to my dad, he says, “don’t worry too much about those answers, and don’t plan to ask God about them when you get to heaven. When you get there, you’re not going to care a stitch about what went on while you lived on earth.” God, I hope that’s true. There are a lot of things I’d like to forget…
Things I’d like to forget:
1. The hell life has been for my poor parents the last five years while their good names have been drug through the bullying mud.
2. My fibromyalgia.
3. My teen years (all of them).
4. That my son will be going through hell week for the Navy SEAL program in June.
5. That my mother lives with constant pain every single day.
Things I hope I never forget:
1. The day I met the man I would eventually marry.
2. The day I married that man.
3. The love I have for God.
4. The love I have for my parents.
5. The feeling I get when my husband kisses me goodnight.
6. The feeling I get when my husband kisses me good morning.
7. That I have overcome many tall obstacles in my life and am all the stronger for it!
8. My very good friends. There are not many, but the one's I have complete me.
The lists could go on but I’m happy when I see that for right now, my list of things I hope I never forget is longer than the list of things I wish I could forget.