Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Listen inside - trust the universe - and move forward.

First of all, thank you to Sheryl for the title to my post today. It was one of her parting thoughts on her blog. Sheryl is a dear friend who is in the end stages of PhD completion. She amazes me. Today, she is my hero.

I have a different hero every day.

Today I want to get to a place where I can listen inside, trust the Universe and move forward. These are two important factors in whether I feel inspired to move forward with my art.

My ears are full of so many other things that I'm having a hard time listening inside. I have to turn off that outside stuff so I can turn my listeners to the inside and resonate there for a little while. Then, I must trust what I hear and move forward.

Usually, I'm pretty good at trusting, that's not the issue.

Can someone please turn down the world so I can listen to my insides?

No comments:

Art Barista Archive