Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hey Peeps!

Hello!

An update from Me!!

Finally eh?


Well, let me begin by saying there is no super good excuse why this blog hasn't been updated, but there are a few good excuses!

Here goes:

1. I'm preparing for two up-coming shows. The NW Burbs Art Crawl is next weekend, October 4th & 5th and I'll have a spot at the Maple Grove government center. I am trying to get my act together for a private show at Skyscape Condos here in downtown Minneapolis on November 1st. There is a lot to do, and not enough time in which to do it. Any volunteers to come help on November 1?


2. My sweet and darling mother has been ill of late. I haven't been able to get to her side as often as I'd like, but she hears from me daily. I love you mimi!


3. I've had a lot of long hard days at my day job recently which leave me pooped out and wanting a glass of wine at the end of the day. My dear husband has been very good to me in granting me the indulgence of simply relaxing after dinner. Thank you, Puca!


All in all, things will work out the way they are meant to work out, right?

No comments:

Art Barista Archive