Thursday, July 23, 2009

I know it's not much...

...my blog, that is.

I know it's not much. But, I fancy myself an eloquent writer who updates her blog at least once a week and writes about wonderfully funny and interesting things in her life.

Yeah.

That's not so much me.

I don't really have many readers... so, really, not much call for entertainment. But I do keep this thing for some reason. I'm not exactly sure what it is.

Initially, I wanted to post and sell my art here. I've done a bit of that. Posting, that is. Selling, not so much.

Can someone give me the proverbial blog in the pants to jump start my desire for this thing called a blog please??

3 comments:

Blicky Kitty said...

I think your goals change as you do it. I lost steam for several months, but am somehow feeling into blogging now. Blogs provide a nice chronicle of your thoughts and serve as a nice creative outlet regardless of readership or comments. It took a big spike in my numbers before I realized I didn't like a huge audience. :)

Chasing Inspriation said...

The only thing I blog regularly is my theme post on Fridays. Otherwise, life ebbs and flows and so does my blogging. It's for me. It's not for others.

As long as you want to chronicle some part of your life here, you are a blogger. If you want a large audience then consistency and getting the word out there is key. But if you just want a comfy home on the web where you share a bit of yourself on occasion, then you're doing the right thing. Breathe deep and let go of obligation. Explore, create and be. Those are the only words I know to share.

Jason, as himself said...

I think you're fortunate to not be driven by this insatiable thing that I have inside to read and post, read and post. I'm sure Giancarlo would say the same thing!

But I like it when you do post.

I think some people just think there's nothing good to write about. But there's ALWAYS something to write about.

Art Barista Archive