Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reporting In...

A couple'a bits that may or may not look like Twitter entries:

1. The Sangria was to die for! The guests all asked if there was alcohol in the drink! Um, yes, a lot of alcohol so be warned and get up off the floor!
2. The fire roasted salsa was excellent and no one thought it was too spicy! Note: ketchup to some Minnesotans is spicy.
3. Tuesday night I made The Pioneer Woman's basic chocolate chip cookies for a work event the next day. Reports were favorable! The secret ingredient: instant coffee! Who knew? I liked the cookies better the next day too. Sometimes a day to meld flavors is best!

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Tracy

PS - for the record, I don't Twitter nor do I Face Book. Not sure why. Maybe it's because I can't seem to keep up with blogging!

No comments:

Art Barista Archive