Friday, March 2, 2012

Stream of Consciousness Friday




1. A friend told me a week ago that he’s entering the Seminary. I couldn’t be happier! He’s going to be such a fun and funky pastor!


2. Tonight I’m making lemon fudge for my mother’s birthday this weekend.


3. I can’t seem to find Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother at my local Target any longer. I love that stuff!


4. Why is it that when you find something you love, it disappears from store shelves?


5. Currently I’m reading “The Uglies” it’s kinda good!


6. I had too much for lunch today and am just now starting to feel comfortable again.


7. Tonight is our first planning meeting for this year’s art crawl! New team! I can’t wait!


8. For lent I didn’t give up anything but I did add brushing my teeth after every meal. So far – so good!


9. I’m really getting into the show “Revenge” – SO good!


10. I need coffee.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Hi Tracy, It is good to be back to blogging once again. I have missed reading everyone's blogs...I forget how inspiring it is. I can relate to number four on your list. It has been happening to me a lot lately. I also dislike it when they change the style and colors of the item or add to many new choices. I miss the good ole days of shopping. Now days I can not send my husband to pick up my favorite shampoo...to many choices. :)

Art Barista Archive