1. A friend told me a week ago that he’s entering the Seminary. I couldn’t be happier! He’s going to be such a fun and funky pastor!
2. Tonight I’m making lemon fudge for my mother’s birthday this weekend.
3. I can’t seem to find Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother at my local Target any longer. I love that stuff!
4. Why is it that when you find something you love, it disappears from store shelves?
5. Currently I’m reading “The Uglies” it’s kinda good!
6. I had too much for lunch today and am just now starting to feel comfortable again.
7. Tonight is our first planning meeting for this year’s art crawl! New team! I can’t wait!
8. For lent I didn’t give up anything but I did add brushing my teeth after every meal. So far – so good!
9. I’m really getting into the show “Revenge” – SO good!
10. I need coffee.